Filipinos are known to be hardworking, which is why many other countries are interested in hiring Filipino applicants. If you’re looking for a job outside the country this is a perfect opportunity for you because Taiwan is now hiring Filipino caretakers. So if you’re interested, check the qualifications and apply now.
Taiwan Hiring Guidelines
MIP International Manpower Services Inc. is an agency that is looking for applicants who are interested to work as a caretaker in Taiwan. They aim to help Filipinos find a job overseas that will address the specifications of foreign employers.
- Ensure all minor maintenance in the building is completed
- Opening and closing the building daily
- Ensure all the communal area, wash area, and toilet is always clean and tidy
- Ensure all furniture are in full compliance with our standards of safety and comfort
- Maintain safe conditions and safe working practices within all the facilities
- In charge of furniture movement, supplies, deliveries, etc.
- Follow company and statutory health and safety procedures and policies
- Ensure equipment and fire signage are monitored regularly
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- UMID ID
- NBI (Valid in Taiwan)
- Diploma (Highschool or College)
- TOR or Form 137
- Voter’s ID or Voter Certificate
- NSO Birth Certificate
- NSO Marriage Certificate (If applicable)
How Much is the Salary?
Earn as much as PHP 30,787 if you got hired as a caretaker in Taiwan.
How to Apply?
- Click this link to apply: MIP International Manpower Services, Inc.
- You may also contact the recruitment agency by phone to inquire:
TEL # : (02) – 927-0848) or fax (FAX # : (02) – 927-0861)
- If you prefer to apply directly to their office, visit them at Mezz Floor & 3rd Floor, MIP Building, 28 GSIS Avenue GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City, 1116 Metro Manila
- For more information and concern, you may send them an email at [email protected]
Deadline of Application:
All interested applicants may apply until April 30, 2023. Hurry up and apply now!