Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialists, Inc. recently announced that they are looking for interested applicants who have skills with Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW). This agency is licensed by the Philippine Overseas Recruitment Agency (POEA). So if you are interested in Canada is hiring truck and trailer mechanics and you think you are qualified, try to apply now.
Canada is Hiring Truck and Trailer Mechanic Guidelines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Vocational Degree
- Primary Job Responsibilities
- Able to weld steel and aluminum with GMAW
- Know how to use and diagnostics on pneumatic and electric tools
- Knows how to make a diagnostic on all the trailer components and the ability to replace them (braking system, suspension, bearings, etc.)
- Replacing trailer structural components (roof, floor, side panel, etc.)
- OTIT/JITCO Certificate
- JITCO 10-2 Curriculum Vitae/OTIT Forms 1-3 Curriculum
- E-Registration/PEOS Certificate (Pro)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- 2×2 picture (10pcs)
- 1 whole formal body picture
- CENOMAR (if single)
- Marriage Certificate
- NBI Clearance
- Pag-IBIG Number
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Clearance
- SSS ID/Number
- TIN ID/Number
- Voters ID/Certificate
- Diploma (College or Highschool)
- Transcript of Record or Form 137
- Certificate of Employment
- Immediate Family Picture (will be used for identification purposes)
How Much is the Salary?
Earn as much as CAD 20.00 – 24.00 per hour or around PHP 798 – 958 as a Truck & Trailer Mechanic in Canada.
How to Apply?
- Click this link to apply: Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialists, Inc.
- Send your updated resume to [email protected]
- If you prefer to apply directly to their office, visit them at 138 CPDC Bldg. Gen. Luna St., Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City, Philippines
- For more information and concern, you may contact them through the following:
- Direct line: (+632) 8 398 9048 / 8 643 7984
- Trunk Line: (+632) 8 643 5400
- Cell Phones: 09176254193 / 09176253890
Deadline of Application:
All interested applicants may apply until March 31, 2023. Hurry up and apply now!