Are you planning to work abroad but can’t decide what work to apply for? If yes, here’s an option for you. Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is a land-based manpower recruitment agency here in the Philippines. They are specialized in recruitment and talent acquisition to help companies find the right candidates that they need. Just recently, they announced that Japan is now hiring building cleaners/janitors. So if you are interested, check out the qualifications now.
Japan Hiring Guidelines
- Cleaning and sanitizing all areas
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Dusting and wiping surfaces, windows, and mirrors
- Emptying trash
- Restocking supplies such as toiletries
- Cleaning and maintaining building exterior
- Operate cleaning equipment
- Follow safety procedures while doing the job
- Reporting maintenance issues to the management
- Highschool graduates may apply
- Age 22 to 40 years old
- 6 months experience
- Male or female
- No tattoos
- Resume (should be updated)
- Updated PEOS E-registration Profile
- PEOS Certificate
- NCII Certificate and Certificate of Completion / Training for Domestic Work Program (If available)
- Certificate of Employment / POEA Information Sheet (If available)
How Much is the Salary?
Earn as much JPY ¥2,808,702 per year or around PHP 1,156,713 yearly or PHP 96,392 monthly as a building cleaner in Japan.
How to Apply?
- Click this link to apply: Magsaysay Global Services, Inc.
- Contact them at +63 2 8526 9600 and inquire about the job.
- If you prefer to apply directly to their office, visit them at 7th Flr. Times Plaza Bldg., United Nations Ave. Corner Taft Ave., Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- For more information and concern, you may also reach them through their email: [email protected]
Deadline of Application:
All interested applicants may apply until June 30, 2023. Hurry up and apply now!