Do you want to apply for a job abroad? If yes, grab this opportunity now. Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is a licensed overseas employment agency in the Philippines. They are offering job placements for Filipino professional who is looking for a job abroad. Just recently, they announced that Taiwan is now hiring factory workers. If you’re interested to apply, this might help you.
Taiwan Hiring Guidelines
- Use modern machines and equipment
- Perform manual task
- Operate equipment
- Ensure a smooth production process
- 2 years vocational graduate
- Must have a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- Female 153cm
- Male 165cm
- No work experience needed (All interested applicants may apply with or without experience)
- NBI Clearance
- 2×2 Picture (white background)
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Diploma and Transcript of Records
- Voter’s ID/Certificate
- PEOS Certificate (REGISTER HERE)
- E-Registration Services (REGISTER HERE)
- Vaccination Card
How Much is the Salary?
Earn as much as TWD 26,400 per month or around PHP 47,856 if you got hired as a factory worker in Taiwan.
How to Apply?
- Click this link to apply: JEDEGALRecruitement
- Send your CV to [email protected].
- You may also contact the recruitment agency by phone to inquire:
SG 0916-298-6416, 0927-206-3103, Taiwan at 0905-282-7419, DH/Qatar at 0966-650-4055.
- If you prefer to apply directly to their office, visit them at the Ground floor & 2nd-floor Accent Tower, Building 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8 Quezon City, Philippines.