Having an LTO plate number is very vital if you’re a car owner. It is your responsibility to register your vehicle to LTO so that they can issue you a plate number. We all know that only cars with plate number are allowed to roam the streets. Anyone who will drive a car that doesn’t have a plate number can be sued or given a ticket.
However, getting a plate number takes some time before you get it on hand because it will undergo processes. If you’re one of the car owners who registered your car to LTO and still waiting for your plate number, good news! You can now check online if your plate number is already available.
LTO now offers a convenient way to check the availability of your plate number using their website. If you want to know how this might help you.
- Visit the LTO website or just click this link: LTO website
- Once you’re on the homepage, locate the “Motor Vehicle -Character Platebacklog inquiry” and then click it
- Enter the 15 digit MV File Number
- Once entered, details of your plate number will be displayed
- You also have an option to check the plate availability schedule per region. Just click the “Check Plate Availability Schedule” on the lower right side of the screen
- Then choose your location
- Afterward, you will see your schedule
There’s a lot of things you can do with LTO website aside from checking your plate number. If you wanted to know more about LTO website, this might help you: Guide on How to Use LTO Online Portal
For more information, you may contact LTO using this hotline: 922-9061
Guide on How to Renew Driver’s License in the Philippines
Be Familiarized with the Restriction Codes on your Driver’s License
LTO Driver’s License Written Examination Reviewer With Answer
Learn the Requirements Needed for LTO Student Permit License