Getting a Pag-IBIG number usually takes time if you do the manual process which is going to the Pag-IBIG office to get it yourself.
You need to endure a long queue before it’s your turn. It’s indeed a hassle especially if you’re a busy person, a good thing is we are educating you on how to get your Pag-IBIG number online.
What are the Benefits You Can Get When You’re a Pag-IBIG Member?
- Save money for retirement via Pag-IBIG Regular Savings Program and MP2 Program
- Borrow funds for housing loan
- Accumulate funds for a salary loan
- Lend emergency funds for calamity loan
- Get advantage of the discounts and rewards using Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus
Who Can Get Pag-IBIG Number?
- Filipinos who are employed in a foreign government or international organization
- Non-working spouse of registered Pag-IBIG members
- Employees who have an employer that has a waiver or suspension of coverage by the Pag-IBIG Fund
- Religious group leaders and members
- Individuals with passive income or allowances
- Public officials and employees without GSIS coverage
- Private sector employees
- Government employees with GSIS coverage
- Self-employed individuals
- Land-based OFWs
- Sea-based OFWs
- Filipinos who are employed by foreign-based employers, whether deployed locally or abroad
How to Get Your Pag-IBIG Number Online?
- Go to Pag-IBIG website or just click this link: www.pagibigfund.gov.ph
- Find “E-Services” on the upper part of the home page
- Choose “Membership Registration” and then click “Continue”
- Enter your name and birth date
- Input the CAPTCHA code and then click the “Proceed” button”
- Fill out the form and then click the “Next” button
- After completing the online form, click the “Submit Registration” button
- Upon successful registration, a confirmation will appear and a message will be sent
- Do not forget to print your form by clicking “Print MDF”
-Make sure to take note of your Registration Tracking Number (RTN) which will be sent to your via SMS, you can also found it in your MDF
-If you’re a self-employed member, you can already use the RTN to pay for your contribution. However, if you’re an employee you need to wait for 3 working days before your permanent Pag-IBIG number gets issued
Requirements Needed for Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Application
How to Apply for A Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
Ways On How To Check Pag-IBIG Contribution
Guide On How To Use Virtual Pag-IBIG
Pag-IBIG Fund Membership Main Benefits
Guide on How To Claim Your Pag-IBIG Contributions