Civil Service examination is one of the requirements if you want to work in a government agency. However, due to COVID-19, the civil service examination schedule was canceled last year. Good thing, this year 2022, the Civil Service examination will be continued. So if you’re planning to take the Civil Service exam 2022, here are the things you need to know.
Civil Service Exam 2022 Guidelines
Date of Examination
|Examination Date||Application Period||Test Results|
|March 13, 2022||January 12, 2022 – January 27, 2022||May 12, 2022|
|June 19, 2022||April 12, 2022 – April 28, 2022||August 18, 2022|
- Filipino Citizen
- Must be 18 years old
- With Good Moral Character
- Must not be convicted of the following:
- Moral turpitude or disgraceful
- Immoral conduct
- Examination Irregularity
- Drug Addiction
- Not been dishonorably discharged military service or government position
- Not taken same level of Career Service Examination for the last 3 months
- Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- ID picture (4pcs)
- Valid ID (Original and Photocopy)
- Certificate of Consent
- Examination Fee (Php 500)
- Vaccination Card
Where to get application form and how to file it?
You can get the form at any CSS regional or field office or you can download the form from the CSC website: csc.gov.ph. Once you downloaded the form, print it using a legal size bond paper. Afterward, you must communicate the CSC Regional Office (CSC RO) or field office.
- No Facemask, No Faceshield, No entry
- No entry to testing venue, No exam
- Must have the documents
- No vaccinatin card, no exam
- Wear proper attire
- No Gadgets allowed
- Bringing test booklets outside is not allowed
For more inquiries, you may send it to [email protected].
Who are Exempted to Take the Civil Service Exam?
Civil Service Examination Tips
The Difference Between Professional and Sub-Professional Civil Service Exam