Mcdonald’s is one of the most popular fast-food chains in the Philippines. It has so many branches all over the world. Just recently, Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc., a licensed land-based recruitment agency here in the Philippines who are specialized in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment announced that Mcdonald’s Australia is now hiring 10 managers.
If you want to be part of the Mcdonald’s team abroad, this is the perfect chance for you to apply. If you want to know more about the details of the application, this might help you.
Mcdonald’s Job Hiring Guidelines:
- As a Restaurant Manager, you must:
- Demonstrate and reinforce leadership behaviors and basic people tasks
- Talk to your customers frequently to provide them satisfaction
- Use and manage planning tools to ensure quality service
- Make sure they follow safety procedure
- Execute cash handling policies procedure properly
What are the Qualifications?
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience is a must
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year course
What are the Requirements?
- NBI Clearance
- Employment Certificate
- Certificate of Training and Seminars Attended
- 2×2 Picture
How Much is the Salary?
The monthly salary will be AUD 4,500 – 4,800 or Php 171,000-182,000 depending on the exchange rate.
How to Apply?
For all interested applicants, you may visit this link: Work Abroad. Sign up for an account and then upload your resume. Walk-in applicants are also welcome.
How much is the Placement Fee?
As per POEA regulation, the placement fee is up to a maximum of 1 month’s salary.
Agency and Employer Details:
- Agency: Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
- Address: Ground Floor (LW), Recraa I Bldg, Vitalez Compound, Paranaque City
- License No. POEA-021-LB-020720-R
- Employer: Perdaman Global Services
- Address: Western Perth Australia
For more information, you may contact the recruitment agency using the following telephone number: 8293629; 8257956 to 59; 09999942657; 09328853058.
Grab the chance now to work abroad and earn as much as Php 171,000 up to Php 182,000. Contact the agency now and submit your resume.