Working abroad is an option for every Filipino who wanted to earn more because Japan has higher salaries than other nations. If you’re a teacher here in the Philippines and you wanted to work abroad, here’s some good news for you. Japan is hiring English elementary teachers now. So if you’re a teacher here in the Philippines and you’re willing to undergo Japanese language training, you may consider applying now.
Japan Hiring Guidelines
- Teach basic English skills including:
- Maintain a lively classroom atmosphere
- Execute lessons effectively
- Use different types of teaching styles and strategies
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience is a must
- Must have a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Education/Teaching/Training
- Must know how to speak English fluently
- 2×2 Picture (3 pcs)
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificate of Seminars and Training
- NBI Clearance
How Much is the Salary?
The maximum monthly salary will be JPY 280,000 or Php 115,000. It may change depending on the exchange rate of the Japanese yen to the peso.
How Much is the Placement Fee?
This job has NO Placement fee.
How to Apply?
If you’re interested to apply, you may click this link and you will be redirected to the website where you can apply: English Elementary Teacher. Once you access the website, create an account and upload your resume. You may also send your resume via email or walk in directly to their office. If you prefer walk-in, make sure to bring all the necessary documents.
All interested applicants may apply on or before July 21, 2022
Agency and Employer Information:
- Agency: Uniplan Overseas Employment INC.
- Address: G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Contact Number: 09175588832; 09175588834
- License Number: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Employer: Saint Maur International School
- Address: 83 Yamate-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama 231- 8654 Japan
For more information, you may contact the POEA agency using the number above. You may also send your resume to their email address.